Custom Search

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Benitez: I should apologize to the Ferguson

Head Coach «Liverpool» Rafael Benitez said that he is willing to apologize to Sir Alex for his «it on paper», in which he accused Ferguson of all mortal sins, but also said that intends to transmit the steering «Red Devils» bottle of Spanish wine as Sorry. «Maybe I should apologize to Sir Alex», - quotes Benítez News Of The People. «In recent years, we could not adequately compete with his team and therefore degrees of resistance decreased. But this season we are once again deeply involved in the champions race, and I had to take part in these mind games that are so fond of Ferguson ». «Yes, I admit that this was not a good idea, because after that our team lost its way. Well, then I lose and admit it. But we returned to the champions race, despite the fact that all the newspapers have already written off our accounts. Now I can safely admit it and apologize to defeat Ferguson. I will say honestly, it was not my idea. I heard that after the match, he would often raspivaet bottle of good wine with a rival coach, and I hope that it will take from me and a bottle of excellent Utiel-Requena. Despite our rivalry, it is difficult not to recognize that Ferguson - one of the greatest trainers of the world ».

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search