Custom Search

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Huntelaar: Ajax, of course, a fantastic club, but "Real" better "

Striker Real "Klaas Jan Huntelaar gave a small interview.
- When did you start playing soccer?
- This was at the age of four or five years. I played in a team where there were several members of my family. My father was a coach, and he began to raise me from a professional football player.
- What are the oldest memories of your football career?
- When I first began to win trophies and grow as a professional footballer, then I first realized that a lot I can achieve in football world
- Who was your idol?
When I was a kid - Hull and Van Bastien, and then Dennis Bergkamp.
What do you most like in the "Real"?
- Stadium and the fans. This is just fantastic.
- Want something to tell the fans?
- I am sure that will only improve as a football player and can score many goals for Real Madrid. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search