Custom Search

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Drogba: "I play in a better world championships


Despite numerous rumors, Ivorian forward "Chelsea DIDIER Drogba notes that wishes to continue his career with" Stamford Bridge ". Didier Drogba claims he will be really difficult to find a club better than his current one. Ivuariets denies all the information that wants to leave London and find another team. He noted that he was not interested in other teams and he thinks only of the "Chelsea". "When your contract is ending, always beginning to appear a variety of rumors. I think that is fine, but I'm not going to pay attention to it. I play in the best world championships. I do not want to go somewhere. And I would be very difficult find a team better, "- said Drogba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search