Custom Search

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rooney: "I always said that I still need a team, I am happy to stay at this club"


Striker "Manchester United" Wayne Rooney has admitted that wants to win the Cup in England. "I really want to win the Cup in England. Frankly, this trophy, I most wanted to win even in childhood. Like most boys, I grew up, dreaming that clog winning goal in the final of the Cup in England on the" Wembley "- said Rooney In an interview club magazine Inside United. "As fanom" Everton "I have no illusions about the fact that we are strong enough to win the championship, so the cup was the most realistic chance for the trophy. Cup trophy with England is a very big story and that is to bolster me all these years. I played in two finals in the "United" and both lose, it was a horrible feeling. I really want to win it this season. This will be of my dreams. " All fans hope that the 23-year-old Rooney will be a key player "United" in this season, he hopes to play a ton at Old Trafford "for many years to come. "I hope that I will play in the" United "in the same age as these guys like Ryan Giggz, Paul Skoulz and Gary Neville. I always said that I still need a team, I am happy to stay at this club. I do not want go from here. I like the "United" and I have no reason to think about moving to another team. I am confident that I will play here a very long time "- added Wayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search