Custom Search

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ronaldo: "My main goal - to win the maximum number of trophies and now I play in a club that guarantees me"


Krishtianu Ronaldo is confident that his team will be able to return to winning way, as well as once again confirmed that it satisfies all of the "United". "When we participate in any tournament, you know that it can win. In the past year, we won two cups, and this can win all five - would be just incredible, if we would get it done. My main goal - to win maximum number of trophies and now I play in a club that guarantees me that. So I am totally happy here. " "We must continue to play as before, and we know that we can regain a good shape. We can not afford to relax. Now every game is important, because a victory would give us confidence."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search