Custom Search

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sneyder: "Being on the bench of spare, I am not obliged to smile throughout the stadium"


Upon completion of the qualifying match between national teams of Holland and Scotland, which won the "orange" with the score 3-0, midfielders Real Madrid, "Wesley Sneyder and Rafael van der HAART hastily exiting in podtribunnoe room, refusing to salute the fans at the" Amsterdam Arena ", together with other players team. Both player have been unhappy with the fact that most of the match had a spare on the bench. Sneyder lost his place in the starting composition and the replacement just came in the 65th minute of the meeting: "I wanted to play. I understand that the Dutch team a lot of other players, speakers for my position. But in this case, being on the bench of spare, I is not obliged to smile throughout the stadium. 25 minutes of the match against Scotland is not enough for me. I look forward to show more. So I was angry. " "It was the birthday of my brother. I wanted to celebrate this event a good game. Of course, I knew that I can not play, but was very unhappy, and Rafael van der HAART", - said Sneyder. With regard to Van der HAART, and it does not appear on the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search