Custom Search

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Park Ji-Sung: "This season is the most successful in my career"


Midfielder "Manchester United Park Ji-Sung, as commented on his victory in the vote on the title of the best players in March of mankuniantsev held on the official website of the team. "It's just good for the first time I won the title of" Player month since joined the "United", and it must be said that this season so far is for me the most successful in her career. The best that happened in March - it is what we got to the Champions League quarterfinal. worse - lose "Liverpool and Fulham." "I know that I can play even better, especially the head. I would like to thank all the fans who voted for me and promise that will make every effort to play as good as possible at the final stage of the season."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search